Pineapple, Pineapple, Pineapple… This delicious tropical fruit embodies the perfect combination of sweet and tart. Did you know that each pineapple plant only produces one pineapple per year? Amazing that they are so readily available given that, don’t you think? That is a lot of pineapple plants.
The health benefits or pineapple are vast. They :
1. Are an anti-inflammatory food.
2. Lower the risk of macular degeneration.
3. Are high in Vitamin C and are a rich source of Vitamin A and beta carotene.
4. Can help to alleviate nausea.
5. Help to aid in digestion.
– Healthy Living in Mind and Body