Is staying hydrated becoming a challenge?
Pep up your daily hydration with this Strawberry Mint-Lemon Infused Water Recipe. It’s refreshing, fruity, invigorating and naturally sweet.
Infused water is beneficial because it makes drinking water more enjoyable, especially if you don’t like the taste of plain water. By adding a few simple ingredients, you can make a healthy infused water recipe that tastes awesome. The added bonus is that infused water has the sweet fruit flavors of fruit juice but without the extra calories or sugar and chemicals found in other drinks.
It’s refreshing, fruity, invigorating and naturally sweet.
- 5 large Strawberries halved
- 6 mint leaves
- 1/2 lemon
- Slice the strawberries and lemon.
- Place the mint leaves and fruit slices into a pitcher
- Fill the pitcher with water and cover it.
- Refrigerate for a few hours or leave it overnight.
- Pour and enjoy.
Stay healthy and hydrated my friend.