Pineapples are simply amazing…
They contain high amounts of vitamin C and manganese and are a good source of important dietary fiber. One cup of pineapples chunk has about 82 calories, they are fat-free, cholesterol free and low in sodium. The antioxidants in pineapples offer a very powerful defense again free radical. Adding pineapples to your smoothie recipes will offer both nutritional benefits and value.
Pineapple, Pineapple, Pineapple… This delicious tropical fruit embodies the perfect combination of sweet and tart. Did you know that each pineapple plant only produces one pineapple per year? Amazing that they are so readily available given that, don’t you think? That is a lot of pineapple plants.
The health benefits or pineapple are vast. They :
1. Are an anti-inflammatory food.
2. Lower the risk of macular degeneration.
3. Are high in Vitamin C and are a rich source of Vitamin A and beta carotene.
4. Can help to alleviate nausea.
5. Help to aid in digestion.
– Healthy Living in Mind and Body
Leave a Reply